To work with an organization offering a responsible and challenging work profile in Finance; where my work experience and managerial expertise can be utilized and honoured. I look forward to an experience that shall not only give me an opportunity of being trained but shall also nurture my capabilities and talents.
B Com (2005-2007) from University of Pune (Pune)
H.S.C. in Commerce Stream (2004) from Maharashtra State Board, Pune
S.S.C from Maharashtra State Board, Pune
|Computer courses||MS CIT|
|Operating Systems||Windows 9X/ 2000/ XP/Vista|
Company: CDK Global (Formally Known as ADP)
Duration: October 2014 – November 2017
Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Critical Analysis & monitoring of cost savings & cost challenges reflected in the budget.
- Prepare cost templates which helps business to start new project weather it is budgeted or not based on market research, headcount, costs and square footage.
- Single business ownership of complete planning cycle of the business cluster, its closing & reporting, budget & forecast
- Preparation of monthly financial analysis & commentary for Senior Management (MBR & Management accounts Pack) affects the strategic investment decision making for the business
- Analysing the trend in income, costs, favourable/ unfavourable economic policies, business opportunities & other aspects which needs to be considered from a bank’s commercial operations.
Company: SunGard Global Services
Designation: Senior Financial Analyst
Duration: January 2011 – June 2014
- Analyzing of financial statements (balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement) from the compliance data base.
- Ensure that the final report is processed with the highest level of quality and identify errors / modifications before the deliverables are sent to the client and the regulatory authorities.
- To check all the values and data of the Primary Statements and the Detailed Notes to Financial Statements is accurate as per their data types such as Monetary, Share item type, per share data and proper unit type is defined if necessary.
- To check if any calculation inconsistencies exists.
Reconcile Cash transaction using Intellimatch (product of SunGard) tool.
Prepare monthly report.
- I was reporting to Manager for all job scope, handling team of 15 people. Part of focus group which manages 150 analysts.
- Managing day to day operations and responsible to achieve Service Level Agreement deliverables (SLA). Ensuring agreed daily deliverables to process in time and quality of the deliverables to be accurate.
- Achieving CSAT & Customer Engagement scores, meeting client expectations as mentioned in the client metrics reporting to the top management.
- Provide feedback for performance Appraisal for team members involves goal setting, KRA measurement & evaluation.
- Process mapping & assigning roles and responsibilities by identifying right skill set as per the process requirement.
- Identify development needs of the team members and provide training on their key areas of improvement
- Communicate with client via emails, IM’s & video Conference.
Quality Control and Audit:
- Maintain the Quality matrix of each job processed and send the report to the client on weekly and monthly basis.
- To review and give the feedbacks to the analyst according to their performance which is reflecting in the quality matrix and the job processed by them.
- To compare the jobs processed in offshore and onshore with the help of internal data saved to improve the performance quality and process excellence.
Company: Mphasis an HP Company.
Designation: Transaction Processing Officer
Duration: Oct. 2007 – May 2010
- Reconcile day to day transaction which effected on GL.
- Reconcile more than 250 GL.
- Prepare monthly report to avoid frauds
- Processing Transaction
- Reconcile GL within cut-off times and effective dates
- Auditing Transactions
- Preparation of Metrics like Monthly and Quarterly business review reports
I have worked on the LEAN project at SunGard.
Goal of the project:
- Reducing the Delay Time in processing the job. By defining the Value Added (VA) and reducing the Non-Value Added (NVA) activities.
- Optimum use of the Process Time with quality and within the Turn Around time (TAT).
- Team player
- Quick Learner
- English, Hindi, Marathi
EXTRA CURRICULAR Activities:-
- Best Performer Award at SunGard
- Bagged Prizes in various dance competitions.
- Date of Birth: 28/09/1986
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Indian
- Marital Status:Married
- Permanent Address: Sukhsagar Nagar, Katraj, Pune – 411046
- Passport: Holding a Valid Passport
- Take Initiative
- A responsible person capable of multitasking with flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to work as both individual and as a team member.
- Highly motivated, strong work ethics with excellent communication skills with leading and managerial qualities.